In compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, and following the recommendations of the AEPD, the purpose of this Cookies Policy is to inform the user about the use and functions of cookies on the Website.
The user also has the possibility of withdrawing their consent to Cookies that have already been installed. The user can also delete them by uninstalling them from their device.
On this website we use our own and third-party cookies to improve your user experience and show you commercial content tailored to your interests by analysing your browsing habits, as explained in this Cookies Policy.
This Policy may be updated for various reasons (e.g. in compliance with new legal requirements or an instruction issued by the supervisory authority, as a result of a change in the cookies used by the Website, etc.). We therefore invite and recommend that you review this Policy on a regular basis.
I. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that can be downloaded to your computer by websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information obtained, use it to recognise the user and improve the service offered.
Cookies are therefore essential to the functioning of the Internet, and in no way pose a risk to your computer or your device. Moreover, they can help us to recognise the need for improvements to parts of the Website and to detect malfunctions.
II. Types of cookies and which ones we use
There are different types of cookies depending on different factors. Below, the user has information about the different types of cookies that could be used on our website.
1.- Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, a distinction can be made:
- Own cookies: those cookies created by the user who owns the website, which are sent to your computer or device from a website and from which the Service is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those managed by a third party other than the owner of the website, which are sent to your web equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by BLACKPEARL, but by another entity, which processes the information obtained through them.
2.- Depending on the length of time they remain stored and activated in the browser of your device, they may be:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data only while the user accesses a web page. These are temporary cookies that disappear at the end of the session. They are normally used to store information that you are only interested in keeping to ensure the basic functionalities of a website during your visit to it.
- Persistent cookies: the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for the period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained are processed, a distinction can be made between:
- Technical cookies : those necessary and essential to allow browsing of the website and its correct functioning.
- Functional (necessary) Cookies: these are those that allow the user to browse our Website and use the different options or services that exist on it, including those necessary for the management and operation of the Website and to enable its functions and services.
- Personalisation cookies: these allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal (e.g.: language, type of browser through which the service is accessed, regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.).
- Analysis cookies: these allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse user behaviour on the website to which they are linked. This information makes it possible to measure and analyse the use of the Website, as well as to draw up user browsing profiles, with the aim of introducing the necessary improvements to the Website based on the analysis of the browsing data collected.
- Advertising cookies: allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
Specifically, we use the following on our website:
Functional (necessary) cookies: These cookies enable additional functionality, such as saving preferences, enabling social interactions and making reservations at our establishments through our Websites.
|Polylang sets this cookie to remember the language the user selects when returning to the website and to obtain the language information when it is not otherwise available.
Cookies with a purpose to be investigated:
When you start the website, you will be asked to accept the installation of cookies that are not strictly necessary for the operation of the website or do not respond to your personalisation options, such as – for example – analytical cookies or personalised advertising cookies.
The information obtained through cookies from a website can be used both by the owner of the website and by third parties that provide services to it.
In this case, the cookie information used on this website is processed solely by BLACKPEARL, as the owner of the website.
IV. Regarding our Social Networks
BLACKPEARL is on the main social networks, recognising itself in all cases responsible for the processing of the data of its followers, fans, subscribers, commentators and other user profiles (“Followers“). The treatment that BLACKPEARL will carry out with such data will be, at most, that which the social network allows the company pages. Thus, BLACKPEARL may inform its Followers by any means that the social networks authorise about its activities, presentations, offers, as well as provide personalised customer service. Under no circumstances will BLACKPEARL obtain data from the social networks, unless the user’s consent to do so is specifically and specifically obtained.
V. Disabling, uninstalling and deleting cookies
You have the option of allowing, blocking or deleting the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser’s Help menu for instructions. The user may at any time choose which cookies they want to operate on this website.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
In addition, you can also manage the storage of cookies in your browser using tools such as the following:
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com
- Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com
If you block or delete cookies, we will not be able to maintain your preferences and some features of our website may not work, or we may have to ask you again for permission to use them.
With the first access to our Website we show information about the Cookies Policy. In view of this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies: the use of all the functionalities of the Website will be allowed. In addition, the warning will no longer be displayed when accessing any page of the portal.
- Reject cookies: cookies will not be installed in your browser, but some of the functionalities of the Website may not be available.
You can manage your consent to the cookies used on the Website at any time by using the cookie settings console.
If you have accepted third-party cookies and wish to delete them, you must do so according to the options provided by the browser you use, as explained in section «V. Disabling, uninstalling and deleting cookies», or from the configuration system offered by the third party itself.